Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gulf coast

Drove down to the Gulf coast today. It was a long drive but I wanted to be able to say I saw the Gulf of Mexico. I put my hand in it even. The shells on the beach were all different from what I have seen on the Pacific coast so I spent a lot of time looking them over. So now I have walked the beaches of the Pacific, Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.

I have not made any progress fixing my PC. The disk error checking came back clean. I may try taking it apart and check the connections next. Such fun.

The weather has been great here. On my trip today I saw 82 degrees on a bank sign. My left arm got a bit of a tan during my drive. So nice for January! When I got back to my RV I read the paper that was delivered and read an article about the cold temps in the midwest. Sorry about that guys. Hope you are all able to keep warm up there in the cold north.

No comments:

Post a Comment