Saturday, April 20, 2013

Back home

I came back home on Apr 1 after driving a moving van for my daughter-in-law from Oklahoma to Portland, Oregon.  No problems on the trip or the flight back to Oklahoma. 

I retrieved my RV from storage and moved back into it to spend my last 3 weeks in Texas.  Had to wash it since it was really dusty.  Then I went and got my kayak out of storage that I put there last fall.  So now everything is back together again.  Heading to Iowa tomorrow for some suspension upgrades and an oil change before I head back to Wisconsin for a wedding.

 Last night my microwave died and took my 120VAC power with it.  No circuit breakers tripped but I reset them all anyway.  No luck.  I have a heavy duty extension cord plugged in to the pedestal for my electric heater so I could keep warm last night.  I should be able to get that fixed when I am at the BF factory next week.  In the meantime I am fine with just  my battery power and the extension cord.  I am assuming my batteries will charge okay while I am driving so I should have full batteries each night on the trip to Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment