Thursday, October 3, 2013

Goodbye Springfield

After getting a few questions answered and picking up a 300 watt pure sine wave inverter, I said goodbye to all the wonderful folks at AM Solar. 

I headed out 58 and over Willamette Pass to 97. It had snowed last night on the hill as the locals call it but I was assured I would have no problem.   There was some snow on the side of the road and in the trees but none on the road.



The pass is at 5128 feet and this picture is at a little lower elevation. 

After coming back down off the hill, I arrived in sunny Eastern Oregon.  I am staying in this area for a couple days to dry things out.  I will dump my tanks and fill with fresh water before heading out so I should be good for a while and can camp anywhere. 

It is cold here!  Today was a high of 49 and a low of 31. Tomorrow's forecast is for 58/26.  Brr.  Sunny though.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment