Sunday, October 6, 2013

Long and straight roads

Traveled through Nevada and into California today.  Drove I80 from Winnemucca, NV to highway 95.  Took 95 south to 360 which I took over to highway 6 and south to Bishop, CA where I am staying for the night.

The roads were so straight, I would forget how to steer by the time I came to a curve.  My GPS was not warning me of sharp curves because it died.  The plug broke and left part of itself in the cigarette lighter.  Not sure how to get it all out without electrocuting myself so I will leave that until I figure out how to do it.  Anyway, here are some pictures of the roads and hills along the way.






I am finally far enough south where it is time to think about getting my shorts out and putting the jeans away again.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment