Saturday, May 10, 2014

Return to Bend and snow

Friday I went to my son's place in Portland to pick up the stuff they have been storing for me and to see their new house. I stayed overnight with Chris and his wife and we all drove to Bend on Saturday. Stephanie checked in to the cottage they will be staying at then we all went to my campsite and set up my huge tent to store the stuff I brought from their place. 

Max was not allowed in their cottage so he stayed with me while Chris and Stephanie went back to the cottage to make their dinner. I was to join them but it was raining steadily so Max and I stayed snuggled up in the Born Free. 

This morning I woke up to a light dusting of snow!

The huge tent we put up yesterday. 


The path Max and I walked this morning. 


The snow is already melting so it will soon be gone and it should be getting warmer this week getting up in the high 70's. 

Life is good. 

1 comment: