Monday, May 16, 2016

Another peaceful day


May 9, 2016

There has been some heavy equipment parked down by the road and it looks like they are working on widening the road I came in on. Should be a more comfortable trip out. Fortunately, I can't hear them at all. 

Made a big batch of rice today in the rice cooker to use in the next couple of days. 

May 10, 2016

Cooked a pot of beans in the crock pot today to go with the rice I cooked yesterday. No clouds so it was a good day for it. Had beans, rice and half a can of corn for my meal with an apple for dessert. 

Hiked the interpretive trail this evening. It is a short trail, probably less than a mile and passes some ruins along the way. Only one paper explaining the numbered sites in a box with a hornet guarding it. I decided not to bother it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment