Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lots of energy

It stayed cold and windy here today so I didn't go out and wax my RV. Instead I worked inside on stuff. I also took a trip to Whole Foods and picked up some fruit and veggies and some green powder.

After checking things at work I took about a 3 mile walk and I was kind of dragging near the end of it so thought I would make myself a smoothie when I got home to give me some energy. I had not had much to eat yet today. I was looking through one of Kristen's ebooks I have and found this one:

1 1/2 cups water
2 apples
2 handfulls spinach
2 T hemp protein powder
2 t green powder
1/2 t cinnamon

I put this all in my blender and smooshed it all up.
It really tasted good, especially with all that cinnamon in it. That was my late dinner which I think may have been a mistake. Now I have lots of energy and would take my walk again but it is dark out there. :-(

The next time I make this it will be earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment