Saturday, April 25, 2009

New laundry

Our laundry here at the park has been closed for the last week while they removed the old machines and brought in new. Today it is open again with all new machines. I didn't think the old ones were that bad but I guess they had been there for a while and were breaking down too often. The washers cost the same but the dryers are more. Hopefully they won't eat my clothes or anything.

Today, besides doing my washing, I plan to work on cleaning and waxing sections of my RV. It is cloudy and if I am lucky it won't rain much. Should check my batteries too. I also am logged on to work and running some long jobs there trying to get things done before I leave. 26 more days!

My Mother has finally decided to get on a computer, something she swore she would never do. I am so proud of her for tackling something like this. Maybe I can talk her into starting a blog and writing stories of the past. Wouldn't that be great.

Guess I had better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment