Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A beginning

So here I am finally starting a blog just like a million other people. Hopefully you will find something of interest here. I will be retiring soon and traveling around the country in my RV. I plan to spend lots of time investigating areas I have never had time to before and I plan to share these places with you by posting lots of pictures.


Last Sunday I went to Hagg Lake and though I had my inflatable kayak from Sea Eagle with me, I elected to hike the trail around the lake. The trail was a little muddy yet but not too bad and the views of the lake were great. It was a little too crowded for me and I look forward to the time when I can get to these places during the week when they are not so busy.


The county park offers fishing, boating, hiking/biking trails and a nice area for disabled people to get out on the lake and fish. I saw this fishing pier last fall and it was way up in the air and I wondered how people could reasonably fish from there. I saw last weekend though that it sits right on the water in the spring!




No comments:

Post a Comment