Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday again

Just 3 more weeks to go and Monday will be just a normal day like all the rest instead of the first day back to work.

It has been stormy here lately with lots of rain and wind. At least it is getting warmer. I have been getting by with just using my electric heater to keep the RV warm. Sometimes the sun actually comes out and I can turn off the heater! Imagine that.

Had someone I knew from RV.net stop by here at the park for a couple of days. It was nice visiting with her, we have many of the same interests. I wish her well on her continued journey. She had problems with the new tires she had put on and had to stay on an extra day so we went shopping at Camping World and went to a grocery store to pick up a few things.

At Camping world we met a couple who live in the park I do and had a long talk catching up on things. Made plans to go kayaking with them before I leave the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment