Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quiet day

Today was a nice, quiet day. I took a 3 mile walk in the morning for my daily exercise. After that I worked on getting my Verizon card to work on my XP laptop. It looked like everything installed good but when I was instructed to put the Verizon card in, it would just sit there and not acknowledge it. After checking in Control Panel/System, I found the driver was not installed even though earlier it said the driver was installed. So I said to install the #$%$## driver and it worked. I hate computers! Anyway, I have the Verizon card set up and working from the router and from my XP laptop. Not sure if I want to install it on my Vista laptop. That one is so big I don't like carrying it around so I will just use it with the router.

The rest of the day was spent going through magazines and cutting out the few things I wanted to keep and throwing away the rest.

The parts for my RV did not come in yet. The guy who is doing the work came to the RV park to measure things for the blocks he will put in. A well known springs shop is going to set up a kit for him with everything he needs to get the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment