Friday, June 12, 2009

Ft Stevens and back to Cullaby

Yesterday I made the trip up to Fort Stevens State Park and had a long hike up the beach and then inland to a bike trail and back down to my car. There is so much to see here I think it would take me several weeks to see everything. This first picture is what is left from the wreck of the Peter Iredale where I started my hike.



There are seven miles of bike trails in the park. I hope to come back for a bike ride soon. Here is a sample of the bike paths.



Today I returned to Cullaby County Park. I went out on the lake with my Sea Eagle inflatable kayak and had a very enjoyable day. It was very cloudy so the pictures did not come out as well as I liked but here is one.



I am running out of days here and I have so much more I would like to do. Guess I will be busy next week trying to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment