Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have been getting in a good walk on the beach every morning. Here is a picture of the beach, it is an excellent place to get my daily exercise in.



Yesterday I went into town to pick up some velcro for my project. I hung all my pictures I stitched over the years by putting the hook side of velcro on the back and hanging them on the fabric covering my walls in the RV. Here is a picture of two of my favorites. I thought it would be better to have them out where I can see them rather than have them rolled up and in storage.



After my shopping, I went to the Yaquina Bay State Park and enjoyed the sunshine for a while.

Today I spent getting things done around the RV after my morning walk. Tomorrow I plan on heading in to town to pick up my mail at the post office. After that I plan on going for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment