Friday, June 26, 2009

Verizon wireless at my site

Yesterday I put the Wilson truckers antenna I bought from the 3Gstore on the top of my RV. I had my doubts that it would work but I ended up with one bar and it seems to work just fine. So now I have internet at my site but I don't have an easy way to get it inside the RV. As long as the weather is good, I have internet access. :-) Eventually I will get it set up permanently I guess.

Not much going on. I have been taking a long walk on the beach every morning. Yesterday I drove into town and stopped at the Chamber of Commerce so I could find the post office. They gave me a nice map of the town and I picked up a bunch of other info. I also went to Fred Meyers to get a few groceries and found a cafe that had smoothies. They didn't have green ones but the owner said he would look them up on the internet and check into it. I had a nice blueberry smoothie that was excellent.

So anyway, not much going on, just taking it easy. The weekend is coming up so I will lay low until Monday, then I have some ideas on hikes and a place to go bike riding. Life is rough. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment