Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Still here

Well, here it is, Wednesday and I am still not started on my trip yet. Still waiting for the Steer Safe unit to show up. If it doesn't show up today, I will seriously consider not getting it installed. I could get it installed tomorrow but that would mean a very late start.

So what have I been doing? Well, Monday nothing was planned so I spent the day running around and picking up some last minute things one of which was my mail. I also made a last trip to my storage unit to drop some more things off. After I finished all that I took a trip to Champoeg State Park and spent the afternoon there hiking and getting in a nice bike ride. The place was almost empty so it was nice and quiet. Here is a picture of a place I stopped and had a snack and read a bit:



Tuesday, the RV was in the shop in hopes the Steer Safe unit would come in. The kit for raising the back of the RV was in and installed. 2 inch blocks were put in which gives me an extra 4 inches of clearence at the back. The yearly refridgerator maintenance was also done. While all that work was getting done, I went to a local park and did a lot of hiking.

Today I did my 4 mile walk and am now waiting for a call to see if I need to take the RV in again. Hopefully I can get on the road tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment