Friday, January 11, 2013

Moving day delayed

I was to have moved on to my next Thousand Trail Preserve Wednesday but when I checked the weather for my destination, I found out they had flash flood warnings and heavy thunderstorms. Thank you Stephanie for the excellent weather app! I went to the ranger station and arranged to stay one more day at Medina and delay my arrival at Colorado River. For my trip Thursday the weather was great. Sunny with no wind so I had an easy drive.

When I arrived at Colorado River, I arranged to get my propane filled so I should be good for a few months on propane. This is a small park for TT but there were several nice sites to choose from.

Today I went into town and picked up some groceries. Also had to come to the main lodge to get on their wifi as I am up to the limit on my Verizon card. I did too many app updates on my iPod touch without realizing how much data was involved.

So anyway, that is what has been happening lately.

Hope you are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment