Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hikes and sunsets

Not much going on here. I am just relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet of the area. Got back to my knitting again. It has been a while since I have done any serious knitting and I had a desire to knit something today. I turned on my XM radio and sat back and knitted most of the day. 

In the late afternoon I went for a walk on the roads to get some exercise before dinner. 

Yesterday I walked Forest road 361 for a mile or so. Here are some pictures I took on the way back.


You can see my Born Free just to the right of the middle. Just a white spot. 

Here are some pictures of the terrain in the area. 



Some sunset pictures taken from my site. 



My solar is working great, easily keeping up with my electrical usage. So far, the batteries have never gone below 82% used.  Fortunately, the weather has been sunny with just one day of clouds in the afternoon.  Tomorrow it will be time to cook up another batch of meals in my crockpot. 

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment