Thursday, November 7, 2013

Meeting bloggers I follow

There are several blogs I follow religiously and I have been able to meet up with the owners of two of those blogs this year.

I met Sue of rvsueandcrew when I was in Montana. A wonderful lady and a joy to visit with.

This week I met with Bob Wells of cheaprvliving.com at his campsite near me. It was great visiting with him as I have followed his blog for a long time and picked up lots of info from the blog on outfitting a van for camping and how to prepare for boondocking.

Also at Bob's campsite were Forrest and Beth who own Alpine Tour Company in Ridgway, Colorado and had taken Bob on a Jeep tour.  They are a young couple enjoying life while they still can and you can follow their adventures at 3upadventures.com   Their company website is alpinetourco.com

It is really neat to meet up with people you feel you know after following their blogs for so long.

2 comments:

  1. How nice you met up with fellow bloggers.. I follow RV Sue so may have come here through her blog. I enjoyed your desert photos...enjoy your stay.

    Val, Lakefield Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Val,

      Thanks for reading my blog. Glad you like my pictures.

      Delete