Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Car cleaning

I got up this morning and wondered what I would like to do today. Yesterday, my brother installed a brake connector so I can tow a trailer with my Honda if I want to so I had taken most of the stuff out of the back to facilitate that and left that stuff in his garage for now. So I thought today would be a good day to vacuum out the car.  I started by washing the windows on the inside then I washed everything else inside. 



We will be taking my car to Albuquerque for Christmas with our brother and his wife so I wanted it all clean. I started to vacuum with my little vacuum and Ken offered his shop vac to finish the job. In no time at all, I had the whole thing spotless. Well, almost spotless.  There are lots of scrapes and dings on the inside because of all the stuff I have transported in the last 8 years.


Tomorrow I will probably wash it and it will be ready to go. Looking forward to the trip. 

That was a lot of work for one day so I sat in my hanging chair for a while to rest. :-)



Life is good



2 comments:

  1. Hanging Chair ??? I wanna see! Can you take a photo of the whole chair ??? Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a blog entry on December 2, 2012 about my hanging chair setup. I have replaced my chair since then but use the same stand for hanging it.

      Delete