Thursday, December 19, 2013

New lights

I did a little more cleaning on my car today but I did not wash the exterior. It was very windy today and I figured it would just get dusty again right away. I may wash it just before we make the trip to Albuquerque or maybe the rain expected tomorrow will wash it for me. 

After finishing with the car, I installed the last of three lights I picked up in Quartzsite.


These are LED lights replacing my fluorescent ones. The new ones are really neat.  I can have just one of three tubes lit which uses very little electricity and puts out almost as much light as the old ones or I can have two tubes lit or go for broke and light all three tubes. Having all three tubes lit still uses less electricity than the old ones.  I now have all the lights I use on a regular basis switched over to LED.

After all that work, I had to sit in my hanging chair and read a book on my Kindle for a while.  I don't want to overdo this work stuff. 

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment