Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Holidays

I have been spending the holidays with two of my brothers and my sister-in-law and having a great time. Ken and I came from Arizona before Christmas to stay with Bob and Jo until after New Years. Jo has been feeding us well. 


Snacks



Breakfasts are a wide varity of choices. 

Bob and Jo live in a beautiful house with lots of room for all of us. They have been such wonderful hosts that I will be sad to leave on Friday. I have taken this opportunity to pick Bob's brain about photography since that is one of his hobbies. I have been frustrated with using just my iPhone for my pictures so I decided to go for it and get a Canon Rebel T3i camera. The camera came yesterday and I have been learning how to use it since then. The pictures in this post were taken with the iPhone not the new camera. I will not be able to get the new camera's pictures in my posts until I get back home to my computer. 



Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment