Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sharp, pointy things

I am back home after a wonderful time with Bob and Jo.  It is much warmer here in Sahuarita than it was in Albuquerque and I am enjoying the sun when it comes out. 

I have been busy playing with my new camera and trying to learn how best to use it.  I have a lot to learn yet so bear with me.  Here are some pictures I took today in the area around my RV.











 An ocotillo cactus looks like a dead plant but comes alive in the spring I hear.




















A close-up of the ocotillo. 














A teddy bear cholla cactus.  Looks nice and soft doesn't it.















In reality it is a nasty plant that loves to jump out and stick to you.














Help!  It's going to get me!  All those arms are scary.

When I was in Albuquerque I took the following picture along the Rio Grande River.  It looks like there is an angry man inside.


That's all the pictures for now.  Hope everyone is keeping warm.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment