Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Washing, knitting and sunsets

Today was such a beautiful day I decided to do my washing.  I love to hang clothes outside to dry and today was a perfect day for it with little to no wind and the sun was shining bright with temps in the 70's.


While the wash was drying, I did some knitting.


Got a couple of packages today, one contained a 55-250mm lens for my new camera so I just had to play with it.  Used my tripod with the new lens and spent a lot of time figuring out how everything works.  Love the Slik tripod, it makes taking distance and low light pictures much easier.

My first bird picture and I didn't even know it was there until I looked at the picture on my computer!


The moon today.  Had to look straight up to get this picture.


Of course I had to get the sunset.



My solar lights.  The three in the lower left were a Christmas present from Bob and Jo.


Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment