Monday, May 5, 2014

Busy day

I managed to finish cleaning the front of the Born Free today as well as getting my washing done. I also put out the mat, rearranged my solar lights, and deployed my solar panel for the engine battery. But wait, there's more!  A small, dead tree had fallen down at the back of my site and the maintenance guy said I could use it for firewood if I wanted so I broke or chopped off all the branches to be burned and drug the remaining log over to mark the border of my site. The log was a little large to chop up with my little hatchet. 

All in all a very busy and satisfying day.  Oh, I also filled my water tank.

My site all set up.


Lots of small sticks for the fire 


Chris and Stephanie will be coming here for the weekend and staying in a cottage. All the units that allow dogs were already reserved so Max gets to stay with me in the Born Free.



Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment