Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Luci light

I love, love, love my Luci light. It is an inflatable, solar powered light that is great for camping or backpacking. It weighs almost nothing and takes up very little room when deflated. When I am driving I just deflate it and toss it on my dashboard where it charges up. 


At night I inflate it, turn it on and it lights up my whole van. I have been using it every night for 3 or 4 hours. 



I can toss it anywhere, I can hang it, play catch with it, whatever. It has handles built in on each end so I can walk with it shining down on the ground to light my way. The bathroom in the last campground I stayed at had no light so Luci lit my way there and when I got inside I just flipped it over and Luci lit the stall for me. 

Great camping accessory. You can get it on Amazon. 

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment