Sunday, May 15, 2016

A little bit of heaven

May 6, 2016

Left Bighorn and headed north on 180 again. Checked out Cottonwood CG but it was very small and dark. No good for solar!  Just after Cottonwood, Pueblo Park Road turned off to the left so I thought I would check a CG back in there that I saw on my Benchmark maps. 6 miles of a good one lane road later I turned into Pueblo Park CG. What a great place!  It is in tall pines with the sites spread out and only two other campers here. I grabbed a spot away from the other campers and settled in. Can't see either camper from my site.

The CG is at 6150' and has a trailhead and an interpretive trail. The pines smell so good!  Reminds me of Oregon. 

Later I moved to a better site after the camper that was there left. My door faces away from the CG and there is more sun for the solar. 

This is the scene looking out my door. 


Later 4 older guys moved in across the road. I talked to them a bit after dinner. One has a small Tiger motor home. 

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment