Sunday, May 15, 2016

On my way


May 5, 2016

Left Deming and headed toward Lordsburg via I-10 then took 90 north again to Silver City. Turned off on the truckers bypass to 180 north. Just north of Glenwood, where I bought gas, I stopped at Bighorn Compground in the Gila National Forest. Not much to it and close to the road so l will just stay the night. No one else is here so I picked the choice spot and settled in.  Had one bar of Internet so I did a bit of computer work. I only have 1GB of data on my current plan so I upped it to 6GB starting on the 15th. I will need to be carefull I don't go over that before the 15th to save some money. 

Here is a picture of my campsite at Bighorn. 


For dinner I put frozen green beans, cooked rice, fresh tomato and carrots into my Hot Logic at 4PM. Opened it up and ate it at 6:15. Could have stayed in a little longer as the green beans were a little tough yet, but otherwise it was good. 

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment