Thursday, May 5, 2016

Dream Catcher


May 4, 2016

Left the Cliff Dwellings parking lot early and drove south on 15. At the intersection with 35, I turned east and then east on 152 over the Mimbres Mountains. Unfortunately the bike race is on this road too and some of the campgrounds looked like there were people setting up to support the race. I figured it would be a mess, so I kept going. The drive through the mountains was pretty and after getting down I headed south on 27 which ended up in Nutt, NM. At that point I headed south to Deming. 

I decided to stop at an Escapees park called Dream Catcher in Deming. While there I did some laundry, took a shower and dumped my garbage. Before I leave, I will fill my water jug and dump my grey water jug. 

I didn't take any pictures because it was just a gravel parking lot with hookups, however, they had nice clean showers and laundry room. 

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment