Wednesday, June 24, 2009

At the beach

I moved to a new campground and am practically on the beach, and this is an excellent beach for walking so that is what I will be doing for the next few weeks.

On the down side, I have no cell phone or air card access at my site. I need to go to the main lodge for wifi access so updates to the blog will be sparse. Since I am only walking on the beach and in general being a beach bum, no great loss. :-)

I got up early and got in my 10,000 steps for the day, on the beach of course. I then unloaded my kayak and bike from my car. Don't think I will get much kayaking done here. I am not into going out on the waves on the ocean and there are not many lakes around here. The next place I go to will be better for kayaking. I have some hikes planned and will need to go into town now and then.

Until next time, enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment