Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Snow and an early Christmas gift

After finally venturing out after all the rain we had, I saw this on a nearby hill. 



SNOW!  Yuk, time to leave.  Monday I will be leaving this area and heading south.  Filled up my propane tank so I can keep warm in the days to come. I will be sad to leave this Thousand Trails campground because they have everything I need right here. After this I will need to find things like propane, water, dump stations and garbage disposal. Should be exciting though. 

I received something like an early Christmas present today. I have read all the books by Lee Child except for his latest release.  Never Go Back was priced at $10.99 as a Kindle book. I won't pay that much for a book so I put it on eReaderIQ way back when it first came out.  eReaderIQ.com is a service that keeps an eye on Amazon prices and will send an email when the book price drops to whatever you set as an acceptable price.  So the price went all the way down to $3.49!  I don't know if this is just a short time thing or not, but I jumped on it right away.  Can't wait to start reading it but I have to finish the one I am on first. Should be done tomorrow sometime. Guess I won't be getting much else done for a while. 

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment