Thursday, April 2, 2015

Back in Oregon

A lot has happened in the last couple of days. I arrived in the Bend, OR area yesterday and spent the night in the site I leased for the last year. I am not going to lease it this year since I will be traveling so I had to get the small garden shed off of it. This morning, after moving stuff around in my van, I was able to put the shed in without taking it all apart. 



It was a tight fit, but it would have been very difficult to take it all apart. 

Heading to Portland to drop the shed off for my son, I stopped to enjoy the wonderful Oregon trees. 


After having a short, but wonderful visit with my Daughter-in-law, I headed toward the coast. Stopping at a State Park along the way, I paid for a one night stay and put my van back together again. Fortunately, the van was designed to be easy to take the middle area apart. I knew I would need to haul this shed and to get at the van batteries under the driver's seat, I need to move one of the plastic drawer units. A bit of work, but not difficult. 

It has been a long and productive day

Life is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment